Friday, December 17, 2010

I love the way he winks at me

Heyyyyy(:
Sorry fr not been updating.
I knoe no one will came across my blog,
bt yeah, im still gonna post.
Okay, im speechless.
Lets talked about monday!
Went Sentosa with girlfriends.
Unfortunately, Illy couldnt make it.
Went there for picnic.
AND yeah, that day i realised something about my friends.
Dont wanna elaborate more bout it.
But i really hate wen im always the last one to noe about something.
So yeah. (:




































Nice tk blog ayien? Thanks to my beloved tagteam; Hanyza!
Now is 2.30am. And Nyza and i are still awake! Hehe.
Anyway, im at Nyza's place. Overnite satu mlm.
Went to parkway parade wif nyza.
accompanied her to buy her schoolbag.
Nice! Billabong! Hehe! Ayien pon nk! Tapi ayien nk VAns(:
Den went to her place to watch movies;
inikah rasanya cinta, jgn pdg blakang congkak2 and duhai si pari2.
Okay. more pictures on fb.
So yeah, till here(:

Saye fall in love ngan JOHN CENA

No comments: