Monday, November 15, 2010

i cant wait.

Hello sweets!
Im sooo pist off wif bloger, i wanna upload pictures bt cannot :(
Shit eu blogger!
okay, im sooo tired.
I've been working, My arms are aching due to work.
But nvm, endure(:
Kawan kawan, im going Taiwan this thurs.
So pray hard fr my safety okay? Hehe.
Im sooo gonna shop mcm org gila!
Tapi tatawu laa klao im gonna bring alot of money ke tk.
But hopefully will(:
I miss of people. I miss my dad, zoolkefli(:
I miss my girlfriends.
I miss my mum.
I miss my cousins.
I miss everyone. Girlfrens, please mit up soon :(
I had fun celebrating depavali.
Hehe! Ayien multi racial.
Soon, christmas(:
weeee! Banyak ayien nk post tapi since tkbley upload picture, ayien tk akan bobal byk.
Tgu blogger kembali pulih yer?
Selamat tinggal (:
Have eu ever love someone so badly that eu don wanna love anyone else?

No comments: