Friday, January 28, 2011


hi. Its been long since i update my blog. Yes, i've been busy with my school stuff, chingay. I'm now at Nyza's crib. Went bugis just now to do some shopping. I bought dress and jeans. There will be no DK Chingay training tomorrow due to the Puncak comp on sunday. Im glad that Pamela and Hazwan will be tagging along to watch puncak comp with me. Well, kita sama2 akan saksikan Luqhman 'gay' perform (: Owhh! I made new friends during Chingay, Ni sumua kawan2 pamela.
Wanna noe what happened to QIp and me? Well, as you guys can see my previous post, we broke up. Idw to blame him nor myself. Dua2 salah. Lets just say we're meant to be just friends. Relationship are just temporary thing in life. At this kind of age, idw to find love and stuff. Let love come by itself. Cinta dicari pasti pergi, cinta sejati kekal abadi(:

No comments: