Wednesday, December 22, 2010

John cena and ayien eflie

Its always been you.


Hello readers(:
Im soo sad.
I watched wresling semalam; survivor series.
And John Cena jadi referee.
If wade barrett menang, john cena will be free from nexus.
But if wade barrett kalah, john cena will be fired.
Wade barrett vs Randy orton.
I mean, of course randy orton akan menang kn?
But john cena really made a good choice by did the right thing luh.
Im proud of my husband((:
Now john cena da tkdr kt wwe lagi.
I mean, sape akan ain tgk besides then john cena?
I always buy the disc to watch john cena.
But now he's fired :(

But the best thing is, Orton ngn Cena hug each other.
Okay, i cried yesterday when cena's fired.
Lepas tgk pn ain nanges.
I mean, idw cena to go :(




Baby, i love you sayang.
No matter what happened, i'll stand by you.
So it doesnt matter if eu're still in wwe or not,
I will always love you.
I know, you love me too((:
Now you will have more time to spent with me.
Awwww, iloveyousomuch :'(
You cant see me.

No comments: